2in1 Drone Metronome
2in1 Drone Metronome: ascend to a new level of music practice with the ultimate combination of metronome and drone
An essential tool for every musician
2in1 Drone Metronome is what you get when you combine a metronome and drone into one tool. 2in1 Drone Metronome has three different
modes-- metronome mode which works like a conventional metronome, drone mode which works like a conventional drone, and
2in1 mode. 2in1 mode puts the pitch of the drone to the beat of the metronome, and hence the true power of
2in1 Drone metronome is unleashed.
- metronome+drone combination (2in1!)
- "overlay" and "fuse" modes for 2in1 combination
- unpitched metronome
- choice of 8 different metronome sounds
- continuous drone
- choice of 4 different drone sounds
- can produce any frequency in the audible human range
- support for microtones and tunings other than A=440 (A=432, anyone?)
- drone is polyphonic, with support to up to 50 simultaneous notes!
- wide range of bpms: 20 to 300
- tempo tap input (2in1 Drone Metronome will figure out which bpm you are tapping)
- touch-oriented, elegant, and intuitive interface
- screen flashes with metronome tick, with configurable intensity and color
- fast launch time
2in1 Drone Metronome does not collect any data.
This app uses the following libraries/frameworks/fonts:
- BELLE, by Comrade SparklePony (MIT license)
- SUIT, by Matthias Richter (zlib license)
- cron, by Enrique García Cota (MIT license)
- denver, by Nicolas Alleman (MIT license)
- flux, by rxi (MIT license)
- stateswitcher, by Daniel Duris (CC-BY 4.0 license)
- LÖVE, by LÖVE Development Team (zlib license)
- Ubuntu, by Canonical (Ubuntu Font license)
- binser, by Calvin Rose (MIT license)
All content copyright (c) Dmitri Volkov 2022 unless otherwise noted.