This is my website. Hope you like it!
- Home: this page, summary of the other pages
- Projects: stuff I made
- metro.drone: baby of metronome and drone
- Email: email@example.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmvxVye1Am9aNpbg-CTZq_A
- Discord: @sporklpony#1991
- GitHub: https://github.com/sporklpony
- GitLab: https://gitlab.com/comradesparklepony
Dmitri Volkov is an aspiring musician and computer scientist. His pursuit of music includes studying composition at the Jacobs School of Music, with Dr. Don Freund. He also plays violin and trombone in JSOM ensembles, and is exploring other instruments such as piano, mandolin, bass, and others. Compositionally, Dmitri was a finalist in the ASCAP Morton Gould Young Composer competition, and a national runner-up in the National Federation of Music Clubs composition competition both for his string quartet Growth. More recently, he has been experimenting with microtones and electronics in his compositions. With computer science, Dmitri is self-taught in numerous programming languages (notably C++/JUCE and Julia), has several apps available on the App and Google Play stores, and is pursuing a degree at Indiana University Bloomington. Dmitri also wants you to know he doesn't usually write in the third person.Resume here.